Hey, scrivians! It’s a great day for a bit of crypto-education.

Fyi, our BUY’n’HODL event is going great. We have a lot of participants signed up and waiting for a hodl period. There are only a few days left to participate. So don’t miss your chance to receive a cashback for your SCRIV purchase.

But today’s topic is about masternodes. There are two ways to earn rewards from the SCRIV network – mining or running a masternode.

Masternode is a server on a decentralized network. It is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t. It can be used for features like direct send and instant transactions or private transactions. Because of their increased capabilities, masternodes typically require a sizable investment in order to run. But this is where incentivization comes into play, as masternode operators are rewarded by earning portions of block rewards in whatever given cryptocurrency they’re facilitating.

Quote from Blockonomi.

In the SCRIV network, masternodes are receiving 30% of the block rewards (while miners are receiving the rest 70%). So, running a masternode is not only good for network security but also profitable for the operator. SCRIV masternode requires the collateral of 100 000 SCRIV and produces ~28% APR (live data).

There are a few options to setup SCRIV masternode:

  • use a staking pool (like StackOfStake)
  • setup masternode by yourself (see setup guide) – for more advanced users
  • use a masternode hosting provider

To increase the adoption of masternodes operation in our community, together with our partners ZCore Central, offering 6-months of free SCRIV masternode hosting to the participants of BUY’n’HODL event! Learn how to setup SCRIV masternode at ZCore Platform from one of our latest blog posts.

How to get free hosting:

  1. Follow the rules of BUY’n’HODL event and purchase not less than 100 000 SCRIV
  2. Sign Up at ZCore Central – central.zcore.cash
  3. You will receive the invitation for free hosting to your email after the end of 5-days HODL period

 


You may also like

2 months ago

BUY’n’HODL event

We are excited to announce the BUY’n’HODL event for SCRIV! 🚀 We are offering everyone a cashback in a model…

Read more

5 months ago

SCRIV was added to FlitsApp – non-custodial mobile wallet

Hello, Scrivians! We have great news for you – SCRIV became available at FlitsApp – a non-custodial mobile wallet. That…

Read more

6 months ago

SCRIV added to ZCore Central + Masternode Hosting Guide

We keep expanding the infrastructure available for SCRIV. Now we are happy to announce that SCRIV was added to ZCore…

Read more

9 months ago

Two use cases for SCRIV at StackOfStake Platform

Our team is actively developing the 3.0 update of StackOfStake staking and investment platform. In the previous update we have…

Read more